Cisco Security Competence Center
S&T and Cisco enjoy a long-term relationship; it is a partnership with significant and sustainable growth. The company is among the ten best Cisco partners worldwide. In 2004 S&T Hungary was awarded Cisco Gold Certified Partner status, and in 2007 S&T Hungary was recognized by Cisco as the worldwide Best Technology Partner in security. In September 2007 S&T opened its Cisco Security Competence Center in co-operation with Cisco in Budapest/Budaörs. The Competence Center is focussed on the development of security solutions.
It has four permanent employees who, in line with their individual areas of expertise, will work together with approx. 30 networking and security experts in Hungary (even 4 CCIE Engineers) as well as other experts in the S&T countries.
The Competence Center offers high-level services for the following Cisco Security solutions:
Intrusion Prevention Systems
Monitoring, Analysis & Response Systems
The team also offers services for Checkpoint, Arcsight, RSA products, and for the Cisco IP Telephony portfolio.
- Technical solutions architecture, approach and framework to handle all related tasks: consulting, best practices, white papers, competitive product comparisons
- Case studies, proof of concept, workshops, onsite demonstration and evaluation, or demo lab in Hungary
- Cost, budget and financial plans; competitive financial terms through S&T Hungary
- Design of the complete environment
- Resource management and reference visits
- Credentials, testimonials and references from existing clients and current vendors
- State-of-the-art turnkey solutions for every major sector (financial, industry, telecoms, government, etc.)
- Ordering, delivery and warranty processes
- Onsite configuration, testing and consulting using best practices
As an S&T customer, you can gain peace of mind knowing that one of Eastern Europe’s best Cisco support teams with an excellent track record in customer satisfaction is behind you and your customer’s network. The Security Competence Center can offer the following post-sales activities:
- Customer support, product maintenance, remote management, warranty management and in-stock spare parts
- Fast, reliable service offerings for mission-critical environments up to 24/7
- Operation and troubleshooting services via e-mail, phone, remote access or on-site
- Wide variety of standard or custom training for engineers, sales representatives and customers